From Stephanie Mardell <smard...@sageca.com>
Subject REMOVE
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 20:41:55 GMT
I tried to remove myself, but it doesn't seem to be working...please advise...

Warm Regards,

Stephanie

Stephanie Mardell | Recruiter| Sage Consulting Associates, Inc.

601 Fourth Street, Suite 312, SF, CA 94107 | www.SageCA.com

smardell@sageca.com | ph: 415.512.8223 | fax: 866.382.3938

-America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies, Inc. Magazine, 2009

-Top 100 Women-Owned Bay Area Businesses, San Francisco Business Times, 2009

-Top 100 Fastest Growing Bay Area Private Companies, San Francisco Business Times, 2009