From SSam <to_sam...@yahoo.com>
Subject Cassandra Horizontal Scalability
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:29:23 GMT

>From Cassandra Website:

	* Elastic
Read and write throughput both increase linearly as new machines  are added,
with no downtime or interruption to applications.

I am testing TPS with Cassandra cluster.
Initially I have tested with one node cluster , got 1300 TPS,
added another node and I got 1200 TPS with 2 node cluster.
TPS supposed to increase  with every additional node.  I am not sure what I am
doing wrong?   Any suggestions on Cassandra Scalability?

Thanks,
Sam.