From Clint Byrum <cl...@ubuntu.com>
Subject Re: Coke Products at Digg?
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:09:40 GMT
Either way, they all seem to have decided to ship with a dependency on HFCS instead of Sugar,
even though users seem to have a better experience with Sugar, the cost benefit of using HFCS
is worth the hit in user satisfaction.

On Jul 7, 2010, at 8:55 AM, Miguel Verde wrote:

> Dr. Pepper has recently been picked up by Coca Cola as well.  I wonder if the UnCola
solutions like 7Up and Fanta are just a fad?

> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Mike Malone <mike@simplegeo.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Eric Evans <eevans@rackspace.com> wrote:
>
> I heard a rumor that Digg was moving away from Coca-Cola products in all
> of its vending machines and break rooms. Can anyone from Digg comment on
> this?
>
> My near-term beverage consumption strategy is based largely on my
> understanding of Digg's, so if there has been a change, I may need to
> reevaluate.
>
> Not sure about Digg, but I heard Twitter is switching over to Fanta. It's been adopted
by Coke so it must be fairly stable. There's not as much flexibility in the product lineup,
but what they do offer is extremely delicious. Just my $0.02.