From Alexander Rothenberg <a.rothenb...@fotofinder.net>
Subject Re: does Net::Cassandra work for 0.6.3?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:45:08 GMT
I installed thrift now and generated the perl-interface which is different to
the one used in Net::Cassandra, so i would not recommend using it for any
current recent versions since its depending on cassandra 0.5.

--
Alexander Rothenberg
Fotofinder GmbH		USt-IdNr. DE812854514

Geschäftsführer:	Ali Paczensky
Amtsgericht:		Berlin Charlottenburg (HRB 73099)
Sitz:			Berlin