From "王一锋" <wangyif...@aspire-tech.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: What is consuming the heap?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 04:53:04 GMT

no, I'm using QUORUM for both writes and reads
Replication factor is 3

2010-07-21

发件人: Dathan Pattishall
发送时间: 2010-07-21  12:51:32
收件人: user
抄送:
主题: Re: Re: What is consuming the heap?

By off chance on writes are you using ConsistencyLevel::ZERO?

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 9:41 PM, 王一锋 <wangyifeng@aspire-tech.com> wrote:

So the bloom filters reside in memory completely?

We do have a lot of small values, hundreds of millions of columns in a columnfamily.

I count the total size of *-Filter.db files in my keyspace, it's 436,747,815bytes.

I guess this means it won't consume a major part of 10g heap space

2010-07-21