Hey All,

First of all I'll start with some questions on the default behavior of get_range_slices method defined in the thrift API.

Given a keyrange with start-key "kstart" and end-key "kend", assuming kstart<kend;
* Is it true that I'll get the range [kstart,kend) (kstart inclusive, kend exclusive)?
* What's the default order of the rows in the result list? (assuming I am using an OPP)
* (How) can we reverse the sorting order?
* What would be the behavior in the case kstart>kend? Will I get an empty result list?

Secondly, I have use case where I need to access the latest updated rows? How can this be possible? Writing a new partitioner?

Best Regards,
Utku