Great thanks! I’m slowly getting the hang of all this now.

From: Benjamin Black [mailto:b@b3k.us]
Sent: Friday, 18 June 2010 1:07 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Get all rows back from a ColumnFamily

you either need to use OPP and issue a get_range() request with empty strings for start and end keys (and you'll generally want to paginate using a count option and saving the last entry in a given page), or you need to index your rows.  same as with any other sort of query you might want to perform in cassandra.