From Kenneth Bartholet <kennethbartho...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Hector vs cassandra-java-client
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2010 03:00:46 GMT

Agreed, but at what cost?
It's my understanding that the big deterrent is the lack of 3rd party dependencies in maven
public repos (e.g. Thrift itself).

The option would be to publish a public maven repo containing all dependencies, which ends
up being more responsibility then the client developers want to accept.
Any volunteers?

-Ken