From Matthew Conway <m...@backupify.com>
Subject Re: File Descriptor leak
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:22:37 GMT
Done, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-1188
It was find_all_by_service_id that was the culprit, and it resolves down to a multiget_slice
on a super column family.  The  super CF is acting as an index back into a regular CF, thus
I'm providing key, supercolumn name, and getting back a set of columns which have date uuid
names and values as keys back into the regular CF.  The leaked file descriptors seem to be
for the Super CF data file.

Matt