From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ColumnFamilyInputFormat with super columns
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 06:29:33 GMT
We don't support supercolumns in CFIF yet.

Peng Guo added this in his patchset at
http://files.cnblogs.com/gpcuster/CassandraInputFormat.rar but it's
mixed in with a ton of other changes.  Honestly it's probably easier
to start fresh, but it might be useful to look at his code for
inspiration.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra