From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skipping corrupted rows when doing compaction
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 13:08:35 GMT
If you're on a version earlier than 0.6.1, you might be running into
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-866.  Upgrading will
fix it, you don't need to reload data.

It's also worth trying 0.6.2 and DiskAccessMode=standard, in case
you've found another similar bug.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra