From Benjamin Black...@b3k.us>
Subject Re: Some questions about using Cassandra
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 01:35:08 GMT
On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Anthony Ikeda
<Anthony.Ikeda@cardlink.com.au> wrote:

> Thanks Jonathan, I was only asking about the event listeners because an alternative we
are considering is TIBCO Active Spaces which draws quite a lot of parallels to Cassandra.

Based on painful production experience, I would not consider TIBCO for
anything requiring reliable delivery.  The failure modes and edge
cases are too numerous and unpleasant to enumerate.

jmhodges contributed a patch (I remain incompetent at Jira searches)
for 'coprocessors' to do what you want.  That'd be where I'd start
looking.