From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@vafer.org>
Subject ColumnFamilyInputFormat with super columns
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 21:41:52 GMT
I have a super column along he lines of

<time> => { <long> => { att: value }}

Now I would like to process a set of rows [from_time..until_time] with Hadoop.
I've setup the hadoop job like this

		job.setInputFormatClass(ColumnFamilyInputFormat.class);
		ConfigHelper.setColumnFamily(job.getConfiguration(), "family", "events");

		SlicePredicate predicate = new SlicePredicate();
		predicate.setSlice_range(new SliceRange(new byte[0], new byte[0],
false, 1000));

		ConfigHelper.setSlicePredicate(job.getConfiguration(), predicate);

but I don't see how I could say what rows the job should process.
Any pointers?

cheers
--
Torsten