From Ran Tavory <ran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pelops - a new Java client library paradigm
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2010 19:05:57 GMT
Nice going, Dominic, having a clear API for cassandra is a big step forward
:)
Interestingly, at hector we came up with similar approach, just didn't find
the time for code that, as production systems keep me busy at nights as
well... We started with the implementation of BatchMutation, but the rest of
the API improvements are still TODO
Keep up the good work, competition keeps us healthy ;)