From Yuki Morishita <mor.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Read operation with CL.ALL, not yet supported?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 04:50:39 GMT
Hi,

I'm testing several read operations(get, get_slice, get_count, etc.) with
various ConsistencyLevel and noticed that ConsistencyLevel.ALL is
"not yet supported" in most of read ops (other than get_range_slice).

I've looked up code in StorageProxy#readProtocol and it seems
to be able to handle CL.ALL, but in thrift.CassandraServer#readColumnFamily,
there is code that just throws exception when consistency_level == ALL.
Is there any reason that CL.ALL is "not yet supported"?

----
Yuki Morishita
 t:yukim (http://twitter.com/yukim)