From Sten Roger Sandvik <ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedded usage
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2010 16:29:06 GMT
Hi.

I have looked at cassandra before and now I'm revisiting the project :-) At
the project I am working on we need a fast storage for blobs and lucene
indexes that is available on each node in the cluster. Cassandra seems to
fit very good for the blob storage and cassandra/lucandra for the indexing
part. But to satisfy the customers we need smooth integration - that means
embeddable with our own config format.

So, is it possible to embed cassandra using a programatic configuration? If
not, any plans? Anyone else thinking about embedding cassandra in an
application that is running in production?

BR,
Sten Roger Sandvik