From Steven Haar <sh...@vintagesoftware.com>
Subject Timestamp of an entire row?
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 16:49:52 GMT
What is the best way to determine the timestamp of a row (ie. the most
recent time when any of the columns of a row were modified).

Correct me if I am wrong, but I beleive a row does not have a timestamp,
only individual columns have timestamps.

So for instance if I need to know when a row was last modified, would I have
to perform a get_slice and get all columns pertaining to that row, and then
iterate through the columns to see which timestamp is the greatest(most
recent).

Thanks in advance for your help.