From GH <gavan.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Running code on pelops
Date Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:11:50 GMT
Still looking for Hector and Thrift code, but took some time on pelops...
I am currently trying the pelops code base, I could not get the code from
svn in google with the path supplied on the site. I downloaded the jar file
and it is very well documented, very nice indeed. But I would like to work
out why I could not get the source down from the site.

I then went on to make a test stub... I copied the code out of dominics
thread at
http://ria101.wordpress.com/2010/06/11/pelops-the-beautiful-cassandra-database-client-for-java/

Got some action happening but a number of those methods are generating
errors, is there any complete code files around for pelops. It will save me
from having to create them.

Any help appreciated...

Gavan