From Daniel Kluesing ...@bluekai.com>
Subject MessageDeserializationTask backlog crash
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 17:16:32 GMT
I've had a few nodes crash (Out of heap), and when I pull the heap dump, there are hundreds
of thousands of MessageDeserializationTasks in the thread pool executor, using up GB of the
heap. I'm running 0.6.2 on sun jvm u20 and the nodes are under heavy load. Has anyone else
run into this? I haven't deeply understood the deserilization pool, but just based on the
name, it seems like it should be super fast. What could make it back up with hundreds of thousands
of messages?