;) ya I it was painful

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Avinash Lakshman <avinash.lakshman@gmail.com> wrote:
Hahaha, Jeff - I remember scampering to remove those references to the Trove maps, I think around 2 years ago.

Avinash

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 2:34 AM, Jeff Hammerbacher <hammer@cloudera.com> wrote:
Hey,

History repeating itself a bit, here: one delay in getting Cassandra into the open source world was removing its use of the Trove collections library, as the license (LGPL) is not compatible with the Apache 2.0 license.

Later,
Jeff

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Tatu Saloranta <tsaloranta@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 6:27 AM, Carlos Sanchez
> There are forEach methods in  that would allow you to travel the keys/values/entries w/o creating the extra object (entries)

Ok. So if change was made, it'd make sense to ensure those were used
for traversal. Thanks!

-+ Tatu +-