Hi,
   I have one question about the eventuality, i.e. do you know what are the variables from which it depends. Well the most obvoius is the ConsistencyLevel, so lets assume it is set to ONE. The question is that the eventuallity is the relative time to spread changes across the cassandra nodes. I suspect that the most important variables are  the network latency and utilization (number of replicas) and number of concurrent requests from clients, I think the other variables like CPU power and memory are not so important. Do you have practical observations about this topic. Thank you very much!
Best regards, Daniel.