Jonathan

  We just wanted to benchmark data insertion rates on the Cassandra store, so we started with using Thrift API. Is Hector considered better than Thrift because its better documented and intuitive that Thrift ? Any downside to it, as Thrift is a low level API to Cassandra. I hope that Hector provides the same functionality.

Thanks
Atul

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:20 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
Why are you using Thrift from java instead of Hector?

http://github.com/rantav/hector

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra