I'm currently moving my existing mysql database to cassandra. One particular problem I have is to migrate all those integer auto-increment ids to cassandra's code generated keys (like UUID). One way I can do is to dump all the existing records into Cassandra and start with UUID for new records, but this will leave mixed mode of ids. another way I can think of is to re-create existing records using UUID and deal with all those referential keys. Either way seems kinda awkward. Are there any good practice to deal with this? I know many people here come from mysql, what did you do?