From Yu-Chun Chang <congo.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Add a new keyspace in cassandra cluster
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 11:27:27 GMT
Dear all,

I'm a starter for playing Cassandra. I've set up three machines (called
PC_A, PC_B, PC_C) and run them as a Cassandra cluster.
I've inserted a record in the running cluster and saw it did work through
three machines.
Then I shutdowned Cassandra of PC_A, and modified storage-conf.xml to add
new keyspace (called new1). The new record and new
keyspace (new1) were displayed in PC_A after restarting Cassandra. But I
cannot see the new keyspace (new1) added in PC_B and
PC_C. Do I miss the procedure of running the cluster or have to modify the
same config in both PC_B and PC_C ?

Many thanks.

Best regards,
Yu-Chun