From Kauzki Aranami <kazuki.aran...@gmail.com>
Subject How do you, Bloom filter of the false positive rate or remove the problem of distributed databases?
Date Sun, 02 May 2010 23:42:06 GMT
Hi

This data structure recognizes to the way based on the idea of
Eventually Consistency of BASE
though Bloom filter is adopted for the data structure in Cassandra as
shape to allow no limited adjustment.

In a word, there is a problem of generating the false positive rate.
Moreover, data is deleted as a common problem to an existing
filesystem of OS and the distributed database including BigTable of
Google.

In the deletion of data, I think that I try to attempt solving by
especially using Interval Tree Clocks of Vector Clock that is a kind
of the logical clock of Lamport.

So question.

How in the Bloom filter to detect the false positive rate, or to
resolve the problem?
My guess is, Merkel Tree and I thought that Tombstone is concerned?

PS. Cassandra has contributed to the Wiki's poor ability to Japanese
translation. :-)

  Kazuki Aranami

 Twitter: http://twitter.com/kimtea
 Email: kazuki.aranami@gmail.com