From Mike Malone <m...@simplegeo.com>
Subject Re: pagination through slices with deleted keys
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 04:59:30 GMT
On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Ian Kallen <spidaman.list@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool, is this a patch you've applied on the server side? Are you running
> 0.6.x? I'm wondering if this kind of thing can make it into future versions
> of Cassandra.

Yea, server side. It's basically doing the same thing clients typically want
to do (again, at least for our use cases) but doing it closer to the data.
Our patch is kind of janky though. I can probably get some version of it
pushed back upstream - or at least on github or something - if there's any
interest.

Mike