From Miguel Verde <miguelitov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra data model for financial data
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 21:15:04 GMT
I agree that it's more normal in a columnar store than in an RDBMS, but in
my experience modelling similar data, the vast majority of the time I want
all of {high, low, close, volume} and optimizing for that would be my goal.
It does seem like Steve has more expansive attributes to track (e.g.
sharesOutstanding) but just these could be in additional CFs.