From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cannot loadbalance node
Date Mon, 17 May 2010 19:48:35 GMT
Sounds like a bug.  Can you create a ticket at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA ?

As a workaround, it should recover if you shut down the node and
restart it.  If restarting the single node doesn't work, restarting
the entire cluster will.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra