From Ran Tavory <ran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disk usage doubled after nodetool decommission and node still in ring
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 06:17:03 GMT
Run nodetool streams.

On May 18, 2010 4:14 PM, "Maxim Kramarenko" <maximkr@trackstudio.com> wrote:

Hi!

After nodetool decomission data size on all nodes grow twice, node still up
and in ring, and no streaming now / tmp SSTables now.

BTW, I have ssh connection to server, so after run nodetool decommission I
expect, that server receive the command press Ctrl-C and close shell. It is
correct ?

What is the best way to check current node state to check, is decommission
is finished ? Should node accept new data after I run "decommission" command
?