From 史英杰 <shiyingjie1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why Cassandra performs better in 15 nodes than in 20 nodes?
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 13:56:01 GMT
Thanks for your  reply!
//Were all of those 20 nodes running real hardware (i.e. NOT VMs)?
Yes, there are 20 real servers running in the cluster, and one Casssandra
instance runs on each server.
//Did your driver application(s) run on "real" hardware and how many threads
did you use?
The clients run on one server of the 20 servers, I used 10 threads to run
the write and read tasks. How many threads can make Cassandra get good
throughput?
 Thanks!