From 史英杰 <shiyingjie1...@gmail.com>
Subject What happened if one server involved in the process of data reading fail?
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 12:08:40 GMT
Hi, All,
    I am now learning the mechanism Cassandra adopts to get high
availability and fault tolerance.  As I know, we should connect to one
server of Cassandra first, then we can read or write data  through it, so if
the server which we connect to get down, what will happen? Should we have to
reconnect another server or will Cassandra control this situation? Another
sutiation, if the server which is involved in the process of data reading
fail, what will Cassandra do?
    Thanks a lot!

Yingjie