From vd <vineetdan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is SuperColumn necessary?
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 11:17:21 GMT
Hi

Can we make range search on ID:ID format as this would be treated as
single ID by API or can it bifurcate on ':' . If now then how do can
we ignore usage of supercolumns where we need to associate 'n' number
of rows to a single ID.
Like
          CatID1-> articleID1
          CatID1-> articleID2
          CatID1-> articleID3
          CatID1-> articleID4
How can we map such scenarios with simple column families.

Rgds.