From James Golick <jamesgol...@gmail.com>
Subject Cache capacities set by nodetool
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 15:16:30 GMT
When I first brought this cluster online, the storage-conf.xml file had a
few cache capacities set. Since then, we've completely changed how we use
cassandra's caching, and no longer use any of the caches I setup in the
original configuration.

I'm finding that cassandra doesn't want to keep my new cache settings. I can
disable those caches with setcachecapacity, check cfstats and see that they
are disabled, but within a few minutes, cfstats is reporting that the caches
are back.

Anything I can do?