From Yuki Morishita <mor.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem accessing Cassandra wiki top page with browser locale other than english
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 03:09:10 GMT
Hi all,

I'm currently working on translating cassandra wiki to Japanese.
Cassandra is gaining attention in Japan, too. :)

I noticed that for those who have browser locale with 'ja', accessing
top page of cassandra wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra) displays
Japanese default front page
(http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/フロントページ), not the one wanted
(http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FrontPage).

Since the front page for Japanese locale is not editable, I cannot
make any change to it.
(FrontPage is translated into Japanese, but with the name FrontPage_JP.)

Can I get privilege to edit Japanese front page above?
Or, can someone from dev team edit above front page so that everyone
with browser locale 'ja' get redirected to 'FrontPage_JP'?
(Just put '#redirect FrontPage_JP' in first line of
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/フロントページ)

Thanks in advance,

----
Yuki Morishita