From Sandeep <Sand...@indatus.com>
Subject RE: Nunit Testing & Cassandra
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 15:00:46 GMT
SDSWebService.Service1Test.GetListOfRowKeysFromCF:
  Expected: equivalent to < <KeySlice(key: key1,columns: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Apache.Cassandra.ColumnOrSuperColumn])>,
<KeySlice(key: key3,columns: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Apache.Cassandra.ColumnOrSuperColumn])>,
<KeySlice(key: key4,columns: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Apache.Cassandra.ColumnOrSuperColumn])>,
<KeySlice(key: key2,columns: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Apache.Cassandra.ColumnOrSuperColumn])>

  But was:  < <KeySlice(key: key1,columns: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Apache.Cassandra.ColumnOrSuperColumn])>,
<KeySlice(key: key3,columns: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Apache.Cassandra.ColumnOrSuperColumn])>,
<KeySlice(key: key4,columns: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Apache.Cassandra.ColumnOrSuperColumn])>,
<KeySlice(key: key2,columns: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Apache.Cassandra.ColumnOrSuperColumn])>

Is.EquivalentTo( ICollection ) ----- tests that two collections are equivalent.

Two collections are equivalent if they contain the same items, in any order.

Assert.That(listOfKeys,  Is.EquivalentTo(TestService.GetListOfRowKeysFromCF("ColumnFamilyName","Keyspace1")));

From: Miguel Verde [mailto:miguelitovert@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:51 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Nunit Testing & Cassandra

It would be helpful to know in what way the test fails, or more information about listOfKeys
or the return value of GetListOfRowKeysFromCF at assert time, or for that matter what GetListOfRowKeysFromCF
is, or the insertion code.

Also, does Is.EquivalentTo compare object equality on the items inside the collection? If
so, that would be a problem.
On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Sandeep <Sandeep@indatus.com<mailto:Sandeep@indatus.com>>