From Tatsuya Kawano <tatsuya6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rolling upgrade
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 10:03:44 GMT

Hi Gary,

Thanks for answering my question. I thought that could be a tough
question as Cassandra is quickly evolving recently, but it was great
to know that you guys are always trying to make rolling upgrade
possible for minor upgrades.

My friend is evaluating Cassandra as an HA alterative of enterprise
service bus. He found Cassandra can be ideal for receiveing real-time
feeds from hundreds of systems in the company and passing the feeds to
Hadoop Map Reduce jobs. I thought it's very helpful for him if he can
run rolling upgrade for minor bug fixes.

Thanks,
Tatsuya