From Maxim Kramarenko <maxi...@trackstudio.com>
Subject Disk usage doubled after nodetool decommission and node still in ring
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 13:14:18 GMT
Hi!

After nodetool decomission data size on all nodes grow twice, node still
up and in ring, and no streaming now / tmp SSTables now.

BTW, I have ssh connection to server, so after run nodetool decommission
I expect, that server receive the command press Ctrl-C and close shell.
It is correct ?

What is the best way to check current node state to check, is
decommission is finished ? Should node accept new data after I run
"decommission" command ?