From Dorin Dragutoiu <ddragut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Design Query
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 12:51:49 GMT
2. I have used the same configuration (3 machines with 4GB RAM) and I
got an Out of memory error on compactation each time trying to compact 4
x 128MB sstables. Tried different configuration incl Java Opts, same
result. When I have used 16GB ram machine everything worked like a charm.

Pe 04.05.2010 12:28, vineet daniel a scris: