incubator-cassandra-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dop Sun" <su...@dopsun.com>
Subject RE: sstable2jason bat script on windows
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 14:46:14 GMT
CASSANDRA-1051 created and files attached.

I'm happy to follow this if any changes required.

Thanks,
Regards,
Dop

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Ellis [mailto:jbellis@gmail.com] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 10:28 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: sstable2jason bat script on windows

can you create a ticket at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA and attach your .bat
files?

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Dop Sun <sunht@dopsun.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Since I need to import several hundred lines of data into my laptop
instance
> (singe node), I tried to created two bat file based on sstable2jason and
> jason2sstable, and roughly tested, works for me so far.
>
> I have uploaded these two bat files:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/jassandra/downloads/list
>
>
> Thanks,
> Regards,
> Dop
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jonathan Ellis [mailto:jbellis@gmail.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 8:24 AM
> To: user@cassandra.apache.org
> Subject: Re: sstable2jason bat script on windows
>
> You didn't miss anything.  There aren't many .bat files yet.
>
> On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Dop Sun <sunht@dopsun.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>
>>
>> As of 0.6.1, I don't find sstable2jason.bat. I don't know if I missed
>> anything?
>>
>>
>>
>> It will good if we can have one, which can help import/ export data in/
> out
>> development machine.
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Dop
>
>
>
> --
> Jonathan Ellis
> Project Chair, Apache Cassandra
> co-founder of Riptano, the source for professional Cassandra support
> http://riptano.com
>
>
>



-- 
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra
co-founder of Riptano, the source for professional Cassandra support
http://riptano.com



Mime
View raw message