Hello! Can you help me? We test cassandra and got strange results. We started cassandra on one server with 2GB RAM, limit memory for cassandra to 512Mb and set 1 million simple records (160 byte length). First, when we store data throught 8 scripts from another server, we got several exceptions linked to socket error. This is not fatal for us at that time. Second error more fatal and strange :(

We get data throught 8 php scripts, started at one time. And got error: "Trying to get property of non-objectcatched exception". And then cassandra return data, that we not stored for this keys.

What's wrong?
When we start just one script - we hasn't any errors.