Thanks Jonathan,

When I run "nodeprobe flush" with parameter -host is Cassandra server setup on my computer, my computer is hang up by Cassandra. (When I kill all Java process, the computer will work well)

Yesterday, when run "nodeprobe flush" on my live server, I didn't flush all keyspace so that commit log files weren't deleted. Today, after flush for all keyspace, commit log files were deleted

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com> wrote:
You'll have to give a more detailed error.  "nodeprobe flush" is
exactly what you should be trying.

--
Best regards,
JKnight