I am trying to get this to work on windows.  While I had no problems on my x86 laptop (running XP), I am experiencing issues getting it to work on my x64 desktop (running Vista).
Anyone else got it to work on x64 running Vista?

This is the error I see when I run cassandra.bat
Starting Cassandra Server
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8888
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/cassandra/
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassand
        at$ Source)
        at Method)
        at Source)
Could not find the main class: org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraDaemon.  Pro
gram will exit.