We are looking to take advantage of this as Well. Please let us know when it is ready.

Lenin

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Peter Chang <peter78@gmail.com> wrote:
Woot. Ver much looking forward to this stuff Joe.

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Joe Stump <joe@joestump.net> wrote:

On Apr 2, 2010, at 4:49 PM, Masood Mortazavi wrote:

> Is there a ready recipe for deploying a Cassandra cluster in AWS? ... (Seeds need some "fixed" IP addresses.)

We have a lot of code around this that we're trying to get released. We have a rack aware strategy for cross-AZ clusters. We also have a lot of automation based on Fabric and Boto. I'll see what the status is on cleaning this stuff up and releasing it.

--Joe

--
twitter: leningali
skype: galilenin