Hi,
   I have a question about if a row in a Column Family has only columns whether all of the columns are deserialized in memory if you need any of them? As I understood it is the case, and if the Column Family is super Column Family, then only the Super Column (entire) is brought up in memory? What about row cache, is it different than memtable?
I have another one question, let's say there is only data to be inserted and a solution to it is to have columns to be added to rows in Column Family, is it possible in Cassandra to split the row if certain threshold is reached, say 100 columns per row, what if there are concurrent inserts?
Thank you very much!
Best regards, Daniel.