Just want to ping this thread and let anyone interested know that I just released version 1.1 which adds the ability to map the results of a Cascal list (or get) into a scala object (annotated accordingly). It's pretty simplistic at current as I developed it for my company's own internal needs, however it may be handy for some. Detailed usage instructions available on the Wiki @ GitHub. Cheers.