From Sokolov Evgeniy <ewg...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange results
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 14:49:46 GMT
Hello! Can you help me? We test cassandra and got strange results. We
started cassandra on one server with 2GB RAM, limit memory for cassandra to
512Mb and set 1 million simple records (160 byte length). First, when we
store data throught 8 scripts from another server, we got several exceptions
linked to socket error. This is not fatal for us at that time. Second error
more fatal and strange :(

We get data throught 8 php scripts, started at one time. And got error:
"Trying to get property of non-objectcatched exception". And then cassandra
return data, that we not stored for this keys.

What's wrong?
When we start just one script - we hasn't any errors.