From JKnight JKnight <beukni...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra Design or another solution
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 02:48:05 GMT
Dear all,

I want to design the data storage to store user's mark for a large amount of
user. When system run, user's mark changes frequently.

I want to list top 10 user have largest mark.

Could we use Cassandra for store this data?

Ex, here my Cassandra data model design:
Mark{
    userId{
        mark_userId
    },
}

When user's mark changes, we remove old mark_userId and add new mark_userId.

Because user's mark change frequently and with large amount  of user, I
think Cassandra can not satisfy.

Could anybody show me another solution to do that?

Thank a lot for support.

--
Best regards,
JKnight