From uncle mantis <uncleman...@gmail.com>
Subject Long Time relational Database Programmer needing help
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 12:02:10 GMT
Hey folks! I found out about Cassandra just yesterday. I took the dive. I
have Cassandra and Java installed on my Ubuntu box on my Rackspace Cloud
server.

I am having a hard time getting things going. I am so used to Relational
Databases such as MySQL and MSSQL that I really do not know where to start.
I have an existing project that is under development that I would like to
start converting to Cassandra and I really do not know where to start. I can
not find any step by step tutorials like you would find in a book.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know you have all been in the same
boat than I am right now.

Thanks folks!

Regards,

Michael