From Christian Torres <chtor...@gmail.com>
Subject Filters
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:50:05 GMT
Hello!

Is there any way to make filters (WHEREs) in cassandra? Or I have to manages
to do it

For example:

I have a ColumnFamily with a column in each row whose value is a state...
Public or Private, so I want to filter all rows that are private and also
the public ones in other form... Beside in that rows I will have names of
persons and I'll need to filter by Initials or Complete Lastnames, etc.

*So any idea?*

Regards

--
Christian Torres * Desarrollador Web * Guegue.com *
Celular: +505 84 65 92 62 * Loving of the Programming