From Benjamin Black...@b3k.us>
Subject Re: (another) Newbie question
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 05:42:15 GMT
The multi-level dictionary explanation holds.  Regex on keys like that
is something specific language implementations support, not something
inherent in a dictionary data structure.  The table model is
particularly fraught because it drags in a lot of relational
assumptions, none of which hold.  And I am not suggesting renaming
anything :)